Get the latest specials, packages and upcoming events delivered right to your inbox.
Bridges Bay Resort is excited to offer the Iowa Great Lakes Area three new real estate purchase opportunities never before available to the Okoboji area. These are not timeshares or hotel condos. These are deeded real estate purchase opportunities with all the benefits and potential appreciation of Okoboji ownership.
Vacation Cabins in Okoboji, IA
Now Okoboji's fastest selling real estate development in history is even more affordable. Vacation cabins start as low as $189,900! Vacation cabins are built around our private fishing pond and give owners a great vacation cabin feel. Typical owners of these adorable and affordable cabins include year-round residents and vacation property owners who use their cabins at various times year-round. These new vacation cabins are Okoboji's absolute best buy! Vacation cabins can be purchased fully furnished, unfurnished, or unfinished with allowances to decorate how you wish.
Vacation Cabins include:
- One story cabins and cabins with lofts featuring full kitchens with laundry
- Four different floor plans that sleep from 8 to 14 people
- Huge rear patio decks with spacious yards
- All cabins have attached 12' x 25' garage with private driveways for great parking
- Clever designs with lots of windows and vaulted ceilings
- Low maintenance building materials on cabin and Master Association takes care of grounds, lawn, snow, etc. for hassle-free enjoyment
- Six daily passes to the spectacular indoor waterpark as well as access to large lagoon style outdoor pool featuring the area's only swim up pool bar
- Located next to scenic and private full stocked fishing pond
- Lake access with boat hoist space (subject to DNR)
- Fantastic Bracco Waterfront Cafe and Island Bar onsite
- Kid's arcade and large outdoor play structure
- Onsite exercise facility
Click below for vacation cabin floor plans and pricing:
- Miller's Bay Vacation Cabin
- Emerson Bay Vacation Cabin
- Smith Bay Vacation Cabin
- Browns Bay Vacation Cabin
Tour the new models of these properties. Contact Jon Broek for appointment.